Mar 16, 2010

The Woman Behind The Marie Claire US Style

I love Nina Garcia! If not for Project Runway, I wouldn'd really have known who this wonderful woman is. After watching her on telly, I bumped into her books at the bookstore one day and discovered that she has cleverly used her fame to come out with style books. I bought one of them, the golden book called the Style Strategy.
The book was ok to me, but if I wasn't working in the fashion industry and was clueless, this would definitely be a godsend! I think it's a great book for the early 20 something to own...a little guide book..
But! The reason why I love this woman is because she makes me love Marie Claire US so very much!
She just understands us and gets us! Everything I see in the mag I like or I want! Its like she takes all these elements, grunge, rock chick, hip hop, etc.. and makes it feminine! Its simple uncomplicated and yet beautiful!
A beautiful woman with lots of brains! You go girl Missy Nina!

No comments: