Mar 5, 2010

That yucky thing called Dandruff!

I've been having this really annoying itchy scalp and dandruff lately and was found out by Cleo's beauty Editor Miss Cynthia Chew! Eeps! So embarrassing!! So she recommended me to this Phyto Hair Spa at Wheelock place to get it sorted out. I, however remembered using this brand a long time ago when it was sold exclusively to salons and called Phytologie.
It was really really good and decided to just go to the Pharmacy (it sells in all major pharmacies now) and get some products for help.
I checked out the website for the spa and it was going to cost $108.00, which really, isn't too bad for a treatment.
But that was going to be my last resort, cause really these spas and facial places are always trying to sell you packages and products! The products I don't mind, cause I will definitely use, but I really don't like the idea of packages! They cost a bomb and then get forgotten and not used or expired...the list goes on! And then I end up having to waste all this energy trying to fend them off!

Anyway, back to the shampoo, ONE WASH was all it took la! I first applied the shampoo onto my scalp and left it on for half an hour and then lathered and washed off.
This is so good for hair! All natural botanical ingredients and none of that shit perfumes and wax, my scalp is squeaky clean once again! And I don't have to go through anymore embarrassments, phew!

But if you are one of those who love packages and have dandruff or thinning hair, maybe you should check out the Phyto spa!
Go to: http://www.phytohairspa.com.sg/phytohairspa.html

I just read this article on BellaSugar and it says the temperature of your water can be the cause of your itchy scalp and Dandruff!

It says: hot water takes moisture out of the skin, stripping the hair and skin of natural oils. Couple this with frequent shampooing, possibly harsh ingredients, and dry air, and you'd be scratching your noggin, too!

So try cooling it and see if that works first!

No comments: