Jan 12, 2010

Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura

U know, I was digging through my cosmetics fridge (yes! I have a fridge where I store all these yummy goodies for future use!) And stumbled across my Tsumori Chisato Shu Uemura Palettes!!! How could I have forgotten all about these, oh dear!
Well, they were too cute to use and I thought I'd just store them away for the time being and completely forgot about them, eeps!
        So I hope I'm not too late blogging about them! I'm sure you might find something  at the store...doubt it! Ebay?...Try the store first!
Perfectly useable, the limited edition cat couture palette comes with blush (fantastic shade!), 3 shadows, 1 cream eyeliner and 1 cream highlighter. Very Japanese, very young and trendy!

If you're adventurous, try the fake lashes! Very easy to apply and reuseable. Just wash with light soap after every use to get rid of old glue.




And my favourite is the Lipstick! The cover with the mao mao can be removed and fixed onto another Shu Uemura lipstick! So you can have it in your little evening handbag, so cute!

They're actually still available online at www.shuuemura-usa.com!

No comments: