Jan 10, 2010

SK 2 Skin Signature Cream In Foundation

I have the worst kind of skin. I break out at every PMS since like the age of 16 and only visits to Dermatologists have managed to keep things under control.
My secret is: the only over the counter product that works for me is SK2! This Pitera ingredient seems to tame my zits and keep them under control! No kidding!

I've been comparing notes and have reallized that SK2 doesn't work for everyone. Some ladies complain about breakouts after using the product or that it doesn't do anything for them... but it really works for me! Skin becomes smoother and more radiant, and my blackheads don't come out as much, hence less zits!

Well, of course before you go out and buy a whole set of SK2 that will burn a deep hole in your pockets, maybe you should get some testers from the counters to test the products on ur skin for a week to see if there any signs of improvement...


The SK2 Skin Signature Cream in Foundation is a lovely foundation to use. Dewy and smooth, it sits comfortably on skin. Perfect on its own in a drier climate, it needs some dusting of loose powder to mattify it down abit here in Singapore.

No comments: