Jul 16, 2007

Better Than Anya


I think I've been seeing too much of the Anya Hindmarch 'I'm not a Plastic Bag' bag. It's really not as nice as I thought it would be! It looked more like a handbag than a tote bag, and it's way too small for a grocery bag that's for sure! Then you see these girls feeling really chic about it toting it around when really the only big fuss for it was beacause of the limited amount that Anya Hindmarch releases each time!

So this morning I was going through the usual sites and came across this really fantastic bag called the baggu. It's definitely much bigger than the Hindmarch and the straps look so much more comfortable compared to the roped other. I placed an order of 3 bags that cost us$24.00 plus shipping and got 3 fantastic colors!

Isn't having some style way better than some designer brand : )

http://baggubag.com/

No comments: