May 8, 2014

CHANEL SUMMER 2014

Chanel does perfectly well without Peter Philips. 
This summer's shades are sexy, easy to use and best of all, suit all skin tones.

Nail polishes are always fun and the one that struck me most was 'Eastern Light'. 
White nails. 
Kinda reminds me of school days when we were bored and painted our nails with liquid paper haha.

Lippy shades L'amoureuse and La Malicieuse are soooo nice.
Every woman must have a Chanel lipstick. It's such luxury in a stick and I do love the click to pop up stick.
Matte and bright. On a beautiful bare face. On the beach. Hawt!

The cream eyeshadow is beautiful too. 'Mirage'
A bronze that will make you look super for a night out.

And the 'Cheeky' cream blush, which u can double up and use for contouring.
I got tingles down my spine mmmm.

Get ready to blow your budget this sumner!

Oh ya and not forgetting,
Chanel has a new liquid foundation, Perfection Lumiere Velvet. It is truly perfection. 
Especially for our tropical climate. 
It leaves skin matte but gives a nice sheer glow. 
Phwoar! Very very nice I tell you.






No comments: