Jul 20, 2013

Sephora's Autumn/Winter highlights

Fantastic bag of goodies to go through again from super generous Sephora! Every girl's dream come true :)
So many great ones but I'm starting with 3 products first that I felt I need right now.

Am completely obsessed with slowing the aging process and Ole Henriksen's 'Ultimate Lift Firming Serum' was the first product I took out from the lot! Results were immediate! Love the scent as well, a hint of cucumber and slightly floral, the product didn't come with fragrance.
It left a tingling sensation, which I like cause I feel it proves the product is working on my skin.

First Aid Beauty's exfoliate, brighten &purify is a good facial wash too. Used it first on damp face followed with my best friend, the Clarisonic. Great foam, which I love! And it felt real good!

Peter Thomas Roth's 'Youth Eye Serum' has a very interesting package. I'm quite adverse to eye cream cause I find alot of them sting my eyes. It's been an hour now, no sting so far and really like the applicator. Thinking of putting it into the refrigerator so the steel applicator will be nice and cold, great for puffy eyes!

Will keep u posted on the other exciting products!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: