Jul 24, 2013

My personal favourites this month




I love Japanese products and I love Shiseido!

This brand has been around over 140 years. Their products are just beautiful.
The simple and stylish packaging so attractive, and the make up products just divine to use.
I'm using the 'sheer & Perfect Foundation' on myself and for my photo shoots on models and clients.
Everyone loves it!
True to its word, It's sheer yet gives coverage so my models (& myself) don't feel like we're wearing so much make up that our skin can't breath.
I'm quite tanned but managed to find shade o60 suits me perfect!




This classic red lipstick RD553 from the 'Perfect Rouge' collection is stunning!

It's creamy, rich texture moisturizers throughout it's wear and doesn't make lips flakey.

A tomatoey, mustardy-red it looks gorgeous on a bare face. Just that happy colour every girl needs to brighten her face, enhance her tan n bring out those freckles (if u have any :))





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: