Sep 5, 2013

Great new products from DIOR to shout about

Okay. Tell me, which woman on this planet doesn't want a slim, svelt, v shaped face?! We are all obsessed with the slimness of our face. And if you deny, you're LYING!
Well, I've been testing out this fantastic product from Dior called Capture V.
There are 3 products within that range. A Face Mask, Serum and a Moisturizer. I've used the mask and serum.
IT WORKS!

Okay okay, before I go on ranting and raving, I must warn ladies with sensitive skin (skin that can break out easily), this product is rich. I've been getting breakouts from this product around areas I've applied so I won't lie and deny its perfect. Its not. But it does work and it does slim down the jawline!

What i did to control the breakouts was to go for a chemical facial peel. That's another story I'd like to share with you. I think alot of us are a bit freaked out by the word chemical... but really, a chemical peel is just a fruit acid potion applied onto skin to help skin detox and refresh from the inside. So it actually helps us with acne prone skin, fine lines and light pigmenttion. Its the best thing I've done with my skin and I love it!

And now, I use the Capture V only on my neck and jawline area. Pimples are under control and skin is looking great from peels! 

No comments: