Feb 16, 2010

Urban Decay!

It's finally back in Singapore! Exclusively sold at Sephora only n with a brand new cool packaging! Love the lipsticks with a dagger at the end. Like it's been inspired by Chrome Heart. I have yet to try my stash generously given to me! The powder foundation, which has a really interesting texture, comes in a fun purple plastic container. Only down side to it is it's not reuseable. They really should make refills for them cause it's such a good quality case it could last alot longer then just the product!
The marshmellow edible body shimmer powder smells so yummy, I'm sure that will be a hit with my brides :-).
I've also been told that spending $120.00 n above gets u a really great deal goodie bag (worth $145.00!) Pictured below, has make-up remover, 2 eyeshadows, mascara and 2 eye pencils in it!
That is such a super good deal!
Ok will update and recommend as I try n test them!











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: