Feb 26, 2010

Chanel's Summer Is On Its Way!

Peter Philips, Global Creative Director of Chanel Makeup Announces a Carefree and Happy Summer!


Nouvelle Vague Hello!!! This turquoise Nail Polish is SET to sell like hotcakes!! Jade, you can now step aside! So heartbreaking that I never got to try you but Chanel's Summer 2010 Nail Colors are so yummylicious I'm satisfied! Riviera is so Pop! I Likey

As for Makeup Colors, it seems like its all about being tanned and natural and being adventurous with lips! Peter Philips is trying his best to get you girls to convert to lipstick users! I'm a new convert and now I do love wearing lipstick (but usually on special occassions or evenings out, still trying to get used to the idea of day lipstick!).
A beautiful bronzer gives cheeks a golden glow. So I guess you just need to go out and get those sunnies and you're set for Summer!
The SUMMER collection will be available at all CHANEL beauty counters from end April.

No comments: