Feb 3, 2010

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps

 
If you're into that minty, fresh, tingling shower, you have to try Dr. Bronner's Peppermint pure Castille Soaps. Apparently this soap is 3 times stronger than any other soap in the market! So a 50 cent coin amount will do the trick for your whole body! I got it from Four Seasons Organic Shop at Great World City and the lady behind the counter said that I could even use it to brush my teeth!!!!??? Ok, so far I haven't tried it and really am not quite into the brushing teeth with soap...?  

Organic and packed in a recycled container, I think it's a fantastic product. One tiny step to becomming more earth friendly : )
This is the website: http://www.saffronrouge.com/dr-bronners/liquid-soaps?p=2
There's an unscented one that's great for babies!

No comments: