Feb 19, 2010

Anna Sui's Best Sellers

EVERYTHING in Anna Sui's collection of Make-up smells like a bed of roses! Her cosmetics look divine on any dressing table and using her stuff just takes me into a prairie world.

I'm wondering how the products manage to smell of roses even after 8 hours on, especially the nail polishes, how do they manage to smell so nice even after a week!

But don't doubt the quality of the products either, the mascaras are fabulous. Waterproof ones last the whole day and the 'long' one is packed with fibers to help lengthen lashes.
The liquid eyeliner, however, comes with a brush and might be difficult for a 'newbie' to master...


This is my very own personal stash of Anna Sui!
I love the eyelash curler, which is slightly flatter ( really good for Asian shaped eyes) which help prevent accidental clipping of skin!
The make-up brushes have been with me for about 6 years now and still do their magic. And the flat round brush is fantastic for applying blush on the apples of cheeks.

Anna Sui have gifted me the brush holder recently and I LOVE IT! Thank you guys for completing my set :)

No comments: